Weight Loss Surgery in India:
Bariatric Surgery: A New Weight & Smiles for Life
Due to the high fat set point, it becomes hard to lose weight even if we reduce the consumption of food and switch to extreme physical workouts. At those instances, Bariatric surgery is one of the best chance to cut fat and lose weight, for forever.
Bariatric Surgery Hyderabad:
Bariatric Surgery is a branch of surgical procedures involved in removing or adjusting the abdominal area aimed to achieve either a lower fat setpoint or helps to reduce the food intake. It help’s to cut away extra weight for people who are suffering from high BMI’s. It is a permanent solution and effective treatment to keep excess fat away from the body throughout your lifetime.
Who Should Opt for Bariatric Surgery? (Eligibility)
Type II Diabetes making an informed decision helps a patient to choose the correct treatment. For people who observe below-mentioned conditions must opt for Bariatric Surgery:
- BMI is ranging between 30-40.
- BMI accompanied by illness.
- Failure of weight loss by diet restriction and physical exertion.
- Not able to perform regular activities due to excessive weight.
Treatment Types of Bariatric Surgery
These surgeries are tailor-made to either restrict the food intake or to lower the fat set point in your body. A patient can undergo any one of the four major types of Bariatric Surgeries:
1. Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery
The procedure involves adjusting or reducing the size of the stomach, where the stomach is divided into the upper part and remnant lower part. Later, both the parts are carefully connected to the small intestines. The procedure has shown proven results in controlling the stomach’s functional volume and has proved to alter the body’s physical and physiological response to the food you consume food.
2. Adjustable Gastric Band (AGB) Surgery
An inflatable device which is adjustable is placed on the top portion of the stomach to control the consumption of food in the body.
3. Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
A considerable portion i.e nearly 80% of the stomach area is extracted using this procedure. This procedure is extremely effective for fat reduction.
4. Biliopancreatic Diversion with a Duodenal Switch
The surgery involves reducing the stomach area, at least 70% and rerouting of small intestines in order to limit the rate of fat absorption in the body.
Benefits Of Bariatric Surgery
- Safer Treatment
- Proven results for weight loss
- Effective for Type II Diabetes
- Reduction of Heart-Related Diseases
- Reduction of Cancer Risks
- Helps to reduce Hypertension
- Helps to reduce Sleep Apnea