Why Is Thyroidectomy in Telengana Considered As One Of The Best Options?
When the production of thyroid hormone in a human body is below normal the condition is known as hypothyroidism where the patient is commonly said to have thyroid. Several disorders may amount to thyroid such as autoimmune disorders, prescribed medications, pituitary disease, thyroid removal or iodine deficiency. Today thyroid is a rising problem in every nation due to problems like obesity and others. The modern life of immobility is a great reason behind this growing issue. Unhealthy food habits and lack of exercise too impart great impetus to the problem to occur.
Symptoms Of Thyroid
The ailment of thyroid is featured with a number of symptoms. These vary from mild to severe. However, appearance of any thyroid symptom may increase the chance of its appearance. It is very important to get your thyroid under a regular routine checkup. A blood test is required to know the status of thyroid level in the body. Some of the most common symptoms of thyroid are:
• Weight gain and fatigue
• Increased cholesterol level
• Depression and hair loss
• Dry, rough skin and
• In some cases even memory loss
Thyroid surgery is the commonly used method for treating thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer and hyperthyroidism. This surgery can be of two types, namely, partial removal the thyroid gland or thyroidectomy, which removes the gland entirely. The thyroid surgeon carries out this operation while the patient is under general anesthesia. There are mainly three types of thyroid surgery performed by the regular thyroid surgeons. These are:
• Lobectomy- under certain circumstances a nodule, inflammation or swelling affects half of the thyroid gland. In such case one of the lobes of the gland is required to be removed while the other lobe continues to perform its function. This process is called lobectomy.
• Subtotal thyroidectomy- in this kind of surgery the whole of the thyroid gland is removed leaving behind a small part of the gland’s tissue. It may give rise to hypothyroidism which is supplemented with hormonal medications.
• Total thyroidectomy- entire removal of the thyroid gland and thyroid tissues is known as total thyroidectomy.
It is performed in cases of swelling, inflammation or nodules.
Thyroid Surgery In Telangana
A number of medical facilities are available in Telengana when it comes to thyroid treatment. Hyderabad holds a good collection of trained and superior hands for the issue of thyroid surgery. Hyderabad thyroid clinics are one of the most famous places where thousands of patients get their ailments treated through a proper thyroid surgery under the caring guide of a thyroid surgeon.
Thyroid surgery options in places such as that of Dr. Venugopal Pareek is considered to be one of the best options in Telangana and also in many other places across this area. The place is highly known for its super specialty treatment and excellent surgery equipment options for a convenient service.