Obesity Telangana Providing Better Methods For Surgery
According to research, there is a relation between hypothyroidism and the problem of obesity. The hormones produced by the thyroid gland assist in metabolism. The two hormones produced by the thyroid gland help to metabolize carbohydrates and fat. Obesity Telangana can cure the problems with the least complications What Are The Problems Of Obesity?
Obesity could lead to cardiovascular disease and diabetes type 2 that is becoming a global epidemic. Osteoarthritis is also a problem faced by obesity. Most cancers like breast and colon also develop with the obesity problem. Childhood obesity could lead to a premature death and disability in adulthood.
Other issues and problems they point out include:
• When unhealthy diets and foods are given to small children
• When a low priority is put on the health condition
• The industry-dominated food policy at the expense of local grocery stores
• Deteriorating health of children in the poverty section
The Other Clinical Complications Of Obesity
Obesity could have a number of clinical complications like:
• High triglycerides and low high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
• Creation of Type 2 diabetes
• Results in a High blood pressure
• A serious Metabolic syndrome — a combination of high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high triglycerides and low HDL cholesterol
• A heart disease with varied complications
• Can be a cause for cancer in places such as cervix, uterus, breast, ovaries, liver and others.
• Leading to a sleeping problem when the breath may suddenly stop while you are sleeping.
• Gallbladder disease is common in cases of obesity
• Gynecological problems, such as infertility and irregular periods could be caused
• There could be an Erectile dysfunction and sexual health issues
• The patient could develop a Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, a condition in which fat builds up in the liver and can cause inflammation or scarring
• The patient could also develop the problem of Osteoarthritis
How Can The Patient Cure Obesity?
Obesity could turn into a crucial problem for any person. Thus the patient must work on the problem even before he notices its symptoms. The work can be performed by:
• Adjusting the food intake. The patient should set realistic goals which he can achieve consistently. Obese adults must try to lose at least 10% of their weight over six months. Children and teenagers should try to maintain their weight and do enough physical exercise.
• One could make a healthy eating plan by not eating in between meals, focusing on fresh fruits and vegetables increase the intake of dry fruits like walnuts and almonds.
• The daily calorie intake must get reduced over a period of 3-6 months. The daily calorie intake of females should be 1500 on an average basis.
• Indulge in regular checkups with a good doctor such as Dr. Pareek to avoid any complications.