The Best Treatment Acquired By The Parathyroid Surgeon Hyderabad
A report on the discovery of parathyroid fluorescence and design of the optical detector has been published in a June issue of the Journal of Biomedical Optics. Damage of the small organs can have serious and life-long effects on the patients’ health. This is because the gland produces a hormone that controls critical calcium concentrations in bones, intestines as well as the kidneys. The parathyroid glands are very difficult to locate with the naked eye. Therefore a good parathyroid surgeon Hyderabad is advised to perform the work efficiently.
44 Percent Of Papillary Thyroid Cancer Patients Have A B-Raf Mutation
According to a clinical study conducted by Manisha Shah, MD of The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – the effectiveness of the targeted therapy drug, dabrafenib, given alone compared with the same drug given in combination with trametinib for curing the patients of thyroid cancer with mutation of B-raf was significant.
Some important data shows that both dabrafenib alone and a combination of dabrafenib/trametinib therapy have significant results on the patients, resulting in a 54 percent positive response rate among the patients having thyroid cancer.
Symptoms Of Parathyroid Disease
The patient should consult a good parathyroid surgeon Hyderabad to get rid of the risks involved in parathyroid disease. The symptoms are:
• The disease could lead to breaking of bones (osteoporosis)
• Could create a number of Kidney stones
• It could lead to Excessive urination and abdominal pain
• The disease could lead to fatigue and weakness
• Parathyroid disease could lead to cases of depression
• Pain in the bone joints
• Feeling of illness without any reason
• Cases of nausea and puking
Primary Causes Of Parathyroid Disease
There could be several causes of parathyroid disease, yet the main ones are:
Primary hyperparathyroidism takes place because of some complication the four parathyroid glands:
• A noncancerous growth (adenoma) on the gland could be a common cause.
• Enlargement (hyperplasia) of multiple parathyroid glands could cause the other cases.
• A cancerous (malignant) tumor could also be a rare cause of primary hyperparathyroidism.
Secondary hyperparathyroidism results to lessening of the calcium levels. In such cases the glands of thyroid work in excess so that they can make up the calcium loss. Factors affecting a secondary hyperparathyroidism are:
• Severe calcium deficiency. The body may not get enough calcium from the daily diet, because of less calcium absorption.
• Severe vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D helps to maintain considerable levels of calcium in the blood, and it enables the digestive system to absorb calcium from the food.
After the operation, the patient must take care of the risk factors which could complicate healing. Thus consulting a good specialist like Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek is the best way to solve all the problems related to the parathyroid gland.