Gallbladder Stones Surgery cost in Hyderabad usually ranges from 60,000 to 2,00,000 Rs. Gallbladder stone surgery cost varies depending upon several important factors that can determine the operating costs of the gallbladder removal in Hyderabad. Dr Venu Gopal Pareek is one of the best surgeons in performing Gallbladder stones at cost effective price in Hyderabad.
Have you heard of Gallbladder? Most of us don’t think about the gallbladder even though it performs an essential digestive function every day. We pay attention to it only when it gets bad. When things go wrong, it is really bad, since it causes tremendous pain in the abdomen and carries the risk of infection and additional complications.
The gallbladder is a small organ that sits just under the liver. The gallbladder stores bile produced by the liver. After eating, the gallbladder is empty and flat like a deflated balloon. Before eating, the gallbladder can be full of bile juice and the size of a small pear. Bile juice is a yellowish brown liquid that is produced by the liver.
In response to the signals, the gallbladder pushes the bile juice that is stored into the small intestine through a series of tubes called ducts. Bile juice helps with fat absorption, but the gallbladder itself is not important. Removing the gallbladder from a healthy person usually does not cause real health or digestive problems.
The gallbladder is not essential for human survival because bile juice can reach the small intestine in other ways. Gallbladder pain is usually caused by gallstones, cholecystitis, pancreatitis and cholangitis. At that time your doctor will suggest you for the surgical removal of gallbladder. Amongst the many questions that you might think of, the cost is one of the main factors. How much is the cost of this gallbladder surgery?
Gallstones are crystal concretions that form in the gallbladder by accretion of the bile and fat components. These calculi are formed in the gallbladder but can reach distally to other parts of the bile ducts such as cystic ducts, common bile ducts, pancreas or ampulla of Vater. Every year, many people undergo gallbladder surgery. Most patients are fine, and their bodies adapt to dripping bile.
Gallbladder surgery is carried out by highly qualified leading gastrosurgeon Dr Venu Gopal Pareek in Hyderabad at an affordable cost who has years of experience in first-class hospitals in Hyderabad. These hospitals offer premium care at affordable prices.
Below in this article, you will find out what factors contribute to the operating costs of your gallbladder surgery and how to find a reasonable price for your operation. Before that, let us see what gallstones are?
What are Gallstones? How are they surgically removed?
Gallstones are hard lumps or stones that form in the gallbladder .They appear when some bile juice and fats are stored in the gallbladder and get hardened in large quantities.
Cholecystectomy is the surgical removal of the gallbladder. The two main types of procedures are open cholecystectomy and the laparoscopic approach. It is now estimated that the laparoscopic procedure is used in about 80% of cases. Find out more about how much gallbladder surgery costs. Contact Dr Venu Gopal Pareek to find out the costs of laparoscopic gallbladder surgery in Hyderabad.
Cholecystectomy treats cholelithiasis and cholecystitis.
- Cholelithiasis: Gallstones of various shapes and sizes are formed from bile components. The presence of these stones often referred to as gallbladder disease, can cause symptoms of excruciating pain in the upper right area that radiates to the right shoulder.
- Cholecystitis: The gallbladder can become an acute infection and inflammation, which leads to symptoms of right upper abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. This condition is called cholecystitis. Surgical removal of the gallbladder can relieve these symptoms. The typical composition of gallstones is mainly cholesterol or a compound called calcium bilirubin.
How much does laparoscopic cholecystectomy cost in Hyderabad?
The cost comparison for laparoscopic cholecystectomy in Hyderabad is very low compared to other industrialized areas in India. Hyderabad is known throughout the world for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for gallbladder surgery.
Laparoscopic cholecystectomy costs can range from 60,000 to 2,00,000 rupees. Actual prices may vary depending upon several important factors that can determine the operating costs of the gallbladder removal in Hyderabad. They can be a hospital, medical team, or patient dependent factors.
- Type of hospital (government / trust / private)
- Use of insurance, types of insurance or self-payment.
- Facility accreditation
- Hospital brand reputation and value.
- The technology/approach of the medical team
- The availability of qualified board-certified surgeons
- Use of advanced techniques
- The skilled medical team under the surgeon
- Qualifications or specialist expertise
Patient factor :
- Patient diagnosis
- If the patient suffers from other health complications
- Type of surgery opted (open or laparoscopic)
- Type of anaesthesia or sedation
- Length of stay in the hospital and specific room categories
- Other treatments that the patient needs in combination.
Why choose Hyderabad for laparoscopic gallbladder surgery?
In recent years, Hyderabad has become an exclusive destination for medical treatment for patients all over the world. Every year, Hyderabad receives patients from more than 40 countries around the world mainly due to:-
- The presence of an established health care facility
- The availability of art therapy and diagnostic facilities
- The world’s best medical talent and affordable care
Hence Hyderabad is a leader in the global health care platform. Hyderabad’s best Dr Venu Gopal Pareek’s hospital has the latest technology and health services. Dr Venu Gopal Pareek is a leading laparoscopic surgeon in Hyderabad who has achieved extraordinary success in all types of gall bladder surgery. So Hyderabad is indeed a wise choice for planning laparoscopic gallbladder surgery according to cost.
If you see a common cause of gallbladder symptoms such as pain, nausea, and digestive problems, you should immediately talk to a doctor. Don’t waste time with the pros and cons of removing the gallbladder because this operation is the only viable remedy for gallstones.
Regardless of whether you have open surgery or laparoscopic surgery, the side effects of gallbladder removal are generally minimal. In Hyderabad, the cost of removing a gallbladder can be in the affordable range.
If you are looking for affordable range cholecystectomy in Hyderabad, Contact Dr Venu Gopal Pareek at +91 91-777-77715 for a consultation. You will receive in-depth analysis and advice for laparoscopic cholecystectomy in Hyderabad.