The average cost of laser piles treatment in Hyderabad varies between Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,10,000. The laser piles treatment cost in Hyderabad changes from patient to patient based on several factors. However, the treatment cost for piles with lasers in Hyderabad is reasonable when compared to other cities.
The factors that can determine the piles laser treatment cost are the grade of piles, the technology used, the doctor’s experience, the city you are getting treatment in, and any other pre-existing medical problems.
The best cost estimation for laser piles surgery can be provided after clinical evaluation by an expert piles surgeon.
Hemorrhoids or piles are inflamed groups of blood vessels inside or outside the anal canal. Various sizes of hemorrhoids can occur. The blood vessels function as cushions that assist in bowel movements. Usually, piles are formed 2cm to 4 cm away from the anus opening and can be internal or external. Internal piles are more prevalent.
According to statistics, around 40million Indians regularly suffer from piles/hemorrhoids. If you seek the best Piles Treatment in Hyderabad, consult Dr. V Pareek, one of the best Laser Piles surgeons in Hyderabad. He uses sophisticated and advanced laser therapy to treat piles.
Different types of hemorrhoids:
- Internal hemorrhoids – They are formed inside the anal canal and rectum. They may not be very painful.
- External hemorrhoids – They are formed on the outer portion of the anal canal and can cause extreme pain.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids – These types of piles grow from inside the anus and bulge outside. You can push them back inside. It is possible for the piles to prolapse permanently in serious cases, and in that case, surgery might be the only option to fix it as they can’t be pushed back.
What are the Causes Of Piles?
The veins in your anus can dilate due to the pressure exerted on them. Some risk factors and causes include:
Obesity (excess body weight) is a problem that affects many people
During a bowel movement, strain
Bowel movements that aren’t regular
Having diarrhoea or constipation?
The job that involves sitting more time
You don’t eat enough fiber-rich foods in your diet.
Excessive use of laxatives
Internal piles can advance to be prolapsed, and external piles can advance to be thrombosed in some cases, but there is no potential risk known to induce this.
Benefits of laser treatment for piles
- Less operating time is required, and patients can be discharged on the same day or the next day.
- Within 3-5 days, you’ll be back to your normal schedule.
- Surgical accuracy is exceptional.
- There are no scars.
- There is less blood loss during surgery
- There is very little postoperative pain, or might be no pain at all.
- There is also a lower chance of infection.
- Since there are no sutures, healing is very quick.
- Recurrence is unlikely.
- High incidence of success
Dr. V Pareek, one of the best piles surgeons in Hyderabad, provides affordable laser treatment for piles in Hyderabad. The exact cost of laser surgery for hemorrhoids can be known only after assessing the patient physically. This is because many factors need to be considered before suggesting laser treatment.
Every patient with piles might not be a candidate for laser treatment. Some may benefit from other surgical procedures like open piles surgery, Cauterization, Stapled hemorrhoidectomy, Sclerotherapy, and Rubber band ligation.
If you want to know more information about piles treatment, Call +91 91-777-77715 and book an appointment with the doctor right away. He has more than 17 years of experience as a surgeon and performed more than 550 Successful Bariatric Surgeries in Hyderabad & 9000 Laparoscopic Surgeries.