Hernia Surgery Cost in Hyderabad usually varies from one hospital to another hospital. It also depends up on the type Hernia and Procedure. Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Cost in Hyderabad usually ranges from 75000 Rs to 120000 Rs. We are offering Hernia Surgery Cost at affordable price and Dr Venu Gopal Pareek is one of the Best Hernia Surgeon to perform Hernia Surgeries in Hyderabad.
Hernia pain can be terrifying, and delaying surgery can be risky. Make the right and well-informed decision and choose the best surgery available to repair an inguinal hernia and say goodbye to endless suffering.
The cost of hernia surgery in Hyderabad depends on the type and severity of your condition. An inguinal hernia is a medical condition where an organ or tissue protrudes through an unusual opening. Tissues or organs usually exit through the cavity wall. A hernia is evident in men.
Dr Venu Gopal Pareek has the best team of hernia doctors and hernia surgeons in Hyderabad. They specialize in treating inguinal hernias, femoral hernias, umbilical hernias, incisional hernias, epigastric hernias and Hiatal hernias.
This article provided by Dr Venu Gopal Pareek gives information about Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery and cost in Hyderabad.
What is a hernia?
A hernia occurs when an organ in the abdominal cavity swells around the muscle wall that usually holds it in place. Hernias’ leading causes are tobacco use or smoking, poor diet, chronic constipation, and many more. Hernias can occur in the stomach, thighs, stomach, or the groin.
Types of Hernia
Hernias can occur anywhere in the abdomen (the body between the chest and hips). There are several types of hernias:
- Inguinal hernia: This occurs when part of the intestine is forced into the groin through the stomach. In this case, the intestines or bladder exits through the abdominal wall or into the groin duct. About 80% of hernias are inguinal hernias.
- Femoral hernia: Occurs when fatty tissue is pushed into the groin, upper inner thigh, and looks like a tight knot. A femoral hernia occurs when the intestine enters the canal and carries the femoral artery in the thigh. Femoral hernias are most common in women, especially those who are pregnant or who are overweight.
- Incisional hernia: Occurs when fatty tissue creates a surgical wound in the abdomen that has not healed completely. This type is most common in older or overweight people who are inactive after having had abdominal surgery.
- Umbilical hernia: This condition occurs when fatty tissue near the belly button pushes through the abdomen. They appear as round lumps of fat pushing out the belly button. This is one of the most common hernias. This is common in newborns, also affects obese women or those who have many children.
- Hiatal hernia: This is when part of the abdomen is forced into your chest by pushing through an opening in the diaphragm.
- An epigastric hernia occurs when fatty tissue flows through the abdomen between the navel and the lower part of the breastbone (sternum).
- Spigelian hernia: This occurs when the stomach pushes part of the intestine to the abdominal muscles’ side below the navel.
- Muscle hernias: These occur when a part of the muscle pushes out of your stomach and can also appear in your leg muscles, often due to a sports injury.
What causes a hernia?
The causes of hernia are many. Usually, anything that weakens the muscles can cause a hernia. Some common causes are muscle pressure and weakness or opening. This pressure causes tissues or organs to protrude through their soft spots or weak points. Other reasons could be:-
- Lift heavy objects
- Cough continuously
- Bad diet
- Smoking habit
- Damage from injury and surgery
What are the risk factors for a hernia?
Some of the most common risk factors for hernias are:
- Family history of hernias
- Chronic constipation
- Cough continuously
The causes above can lead to muscle weakness, which in turn can lead to a hernia.
How is a hernia diagnosed?
The doctor may order a physical exam to feel for a hernia. You may be asked to bend over or lift weights so that the hernia is visible and easy to spot. If the hernia is not visible, an ultrasound or scan may be recommended.
What are the symptoms of a hernia?
- Lumps in the affected area
- Pain in the affected area while sneezing, coughing, bending over, etc.
- Abdominal or groin discomfort when lifting weights or coughing
- Chest pain
- Difficulty swallowing
- Acid reflux.
What is the treatment for a hernia?
Treatment for hernias depends on the severity of the symptoms and the size of the hernia. Let us know about the surgical option.
In most cases, the doctor will advise the patient to undergo surgery and repair the hernia. Surgery is known as hernioplasty, where the surgeon removes the hernia through open or laparoscopic surgery. The surgeon makes an incision to open the skin, gently pushes the hernia into place, and closes the weak muscle with stitches with or without a flexible support mesh. Compared to open surgery, laparoscopic surgery incisions are smaller and offer faster healing and minimal scarring.
The operation can be carried out with the help of laparoscopy. Laparoscopy uses a small space and minimal surgical equipment to identify and repair hernias. The procedure and recovery are fast. However, not all hernias can be treated with laparoscopy.
Another method of removing a hernia is open surgery. With open surgery, the hernia heals completely, leaving little or no room for recurrence. In contrast to laparoscopy, the procedure is more time-consuming and lengthy. Likewise, the time required for recovery is longer than the time needed after laparoscopy.
Changing lifestyles is not a complete solution to the evidence. However, if your symptoms and severity are mild, your doctor may advise you to make some changes. Small changes in diet are helpful. Avoid overeating and physical activity immediately after eating.
- Don’t lift heavyweights. Ask your doctor and physical therapist about exercises you need to do to strengthen the muscles around the hernia. Be careful when exercising; otherwise, the hernia may stick out even more.
- Avoid spicy and acidic foods to avoid heartburn.
- Lose weight. Obesity is very bad for people with hernias.
- Avoid nicotine. If possible, stop altogether. Smoking can cause coughing, which in turn can weaken muscles.
Now let us see Hernia Surgery Cost in Hyderabad
What are the factors that affect the cost of Hernia surgery?
Hernia surgery is not a very complicated surgical treatment. This is usually an outpatient procedure under local or general anaesthesia. However, if strangulation does occur, some additional steps are needed to cut and remove the oxygen-starved portion of this organ.
Hernia surgery costs vary depending on the hospital and the type of surgery which can be:
- Open or laparoscopic
- The size of the hernia
- The area affected.
- Availability of qualified general or gastro surgeons who specialize in hernias and equipment
- Mesh repair
- The health of the patient
- Drug Use and Additional diagnosis
- The type of hernia repair hospital where the patient decides to seek treatment
- It also depends on how much the patient is willing to spend on food, accommodation and travel.
After the appropriate tests are done, the doctor will offer you an estimate of the hernia surgery costs. Hernia surgery costs are lower in Hyderabad than in other countries. The cost of hernia surgery in Hyderabad can vary from one hospital to another. So it is essential to do online research and compare prices at different hospitals. However, don’t forget to choose the best hospital for hernia surgery and don’t compromise on the quality of the treatment.
Laparoscopic hernia surgery cost in Hyderabad at Dr Venu Gopal Pareek
The cost of hernia repair in Hyderabad at Dr Venu Gopal Pareek is quite affordable compared to other hospitals in Hyderabad with the same quality of medical care and services. The total cost of surgery to repair a hernia is one of the main reasons hundreds of patients worldwide choose to go to Hyderabad for medical treatment.
Estimates of hernia repair in Hyderabad at Dr Venu Gopal Pareek are at least 60 to 70 per cent lower than the average patient expenditure for the same treatment in the UK and US. The average cost of hernia surgery treatment in Hyderabad remains low, even when additional charges such as meals, hotel fees, food bills, examination fees, and hospital stay length are considered.
The low cost of hernia repair in Hyderabad provides people worldwide, especially in underdeveloped countries, access to world-class medical care. Most patients are from poor and not so technologically advanced countries do not have access to the best medical care and highly specialized care.
Dr Venu Gopal Pareek specializes in diagnosing and repairing simple and complex hernias using advanced laparoscopic hernia surgery. At Sunshine hospital, we offer world-class surgical options for hernias. Dr Venu Gopal Pareek has successfully performed hundreds of hernia surgeries at our Hyderabad hospital, and they are tailored to the individual needs of our patients. Dr Venu Gopal Pareek trains patients at the first visit to understand their needs and explain hernia surgery results. This helps us provide the best possible surgical and follow-up care for hernias.
At Dr Venu Gopal Pareek Hernia repair costs are at an affordable cost. However, our hernia surgery can save you a lot of money. For more information, contact Dr Venu Gopal Pareek at 091777 77715.